The New Me!

The New Me!
Shooting Nighthawks in my new chair - Merrimack River Flood Plane - SPNHF - Concord, NH 09-04-17

Hundreds of miles of stunning trails await you!

Hundreds of miles of stunning trails await you!
Robertson Trail - Knox Forest - Bow, NH 10-06-17

Some with views like this!!

Some with views like this!!
The Northern Presidential's as seen across Cherry Pond - Pondicherry National Wildlife Refuge - Jefferson, NH 06-16-16

On most shoots I am chasing birds with my cameras

On most shoots I am chasing birds with my cameras
Bald Eagle on a tree along the banks of the Merrimack River - Boscawen, NH 02-14-17

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Location #4 Riley Trail System - Concord, NH has posted.



The trail  thru the woods



The Observation Deck at the end of the trail




A Great Blue Heron fishing in the marsh 



View from the OB Deck




For details on the trail, see the page listing.


5 comments:

  1. Awesome idea David! What a great service to us all disabled or not!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brian.
      Now I need to figure out why I did not receive notice on these messages.
      Hmmmm 🤔

      Delete